ANACONDA Nighthawk GF4-3 - a large, spacious, luxury tent for two people. If necessary, it is possible to comfortably accommodate three people. Its design is the same as in the Nighthawk F4-3, and the only difference is in size. Thanks to the built-in cabin, which has a mosquito net in the halls, from the bed you can see not only everything that is happening outside, but also created a completely insect-protected place to relax! In case of strong gusts of wind or storms, the tent is equipped with additional attachments for storm ropes. Thus, exceptional stability on the ground is achieved. That is why this tent was named Storm in the Nighthawk F4 family.
- Water column: 8000 mm
- The material of the tent is made of thick nylon, the highest quality
- Very stable aluminum frame consisting of 5 support systems
- Reinforced mounting points for frame joints
- Removable Velcro floor with Heavy Duty PVC
- 20 pegs Anaconda Metal Tent Pegs
- Very solid and strong zippers
- Two side windows in front (closed with a mosquito net)
- reverse ventilation system (optimal air circulation)
- front window with mosquito net, closed and transparent window (for the cold season)
- 10 external fastenings for storm ropes in case of extreme situations
- Polyester transport bag 210 D with a waterproof PVC cover
Internal sleeping cabin and Winterskin are available as an option (extra charge)
Interior sleeping cabin to the tent ANACONDA Nighthawk GF4-3. Guaranteed comfort for two people. Thanks to the mosquito net at the entrance with solid lightning, completely protected from insects and reptiles. Attached to the walls and ceiling of the tent with carbon fasteners.
Tent for ANACONDA Nighthawk GF4-3 tent. Together with the sleeping cabin, they create as many as two air cushions and insulate the tent in such a way that it can be used even in the very frosty winter season, and during rain, thunderstorms or storms it provides additional protection from the weather.
|Tent capacity:||2 persons|
|Dimensions:||410 x 350 x 205 cm|
|Transport dimensions:||132 x 23 x 23 cm|
|Country of registration of the brand:||Germany|