The original "banana” pilker for heavy deep-water jigging from a boat. It is made of stainless steel without use of lead. In addition it is equipped with a powerful tee in the top part that considerably increases productivity of fishing. Its form provides extraordinary game under water even in a diving phase. As a result, strong vibrations are formed, which act on the lateral senses of predatory fish. Thanks to the additional connecting ear under the tee at the top, the pilker has a very interesting game and increased catch area, which is very important in the post-spawning and summer periods, when large fish, such as cod, are not beaten into shoals, but hunt more alone.
Equipped with salt-resistant, extremely strong and sharp tees Perma Steel company Mustad.
Lure №1 for deep sea fishing!
Indispensable when fishing in the seas of Norway!
- Cast stainless steel housing
- The surface covered with fluorescent resistant paint
- Equipped with two tees in the lower and upper parts of the case
- Powerful tees and connecting rings
- Permitted for use in countries with the strictest environmental standards
- Models with a luminescent coating are very visible to fish at great depths
|Characteristics of the pilker|
|Weight (gr.) :||500|
|Equipment:||Triple hook Mustad №3\0|
|Number of hooks (pcs.):||2|
|Country of registration of the brand:||Germany|