ANACONDA Nighthawk GF4-3 - The design is identical to the F4-3, but just WAS bigger ...
Thanks to the built-in cabin, which has an anti-mosquito net in the 'suns', from the bed you can see not only all that is going on outdoors, but also created an absolutely insect-safe place for rest! In addition, thanks to the circulation of air provides a pleasant climate. '' and moderate temperature inside the tent.
In the event of strong wind gusts or storm rains, the tent is equipped with additional anchorages for 'storm' wickets. In this way, exceptional stability is achieved on the ground. Therefore, this tent was called "Storm" in the Nighthawk F4 family.
• Tent material of thick, high quality nylon
• A very stable aluminum frame consisting of 5 support systems
• Reinforced mounting points for frame joints
• Heavy Duty PVC Retractable Flooring
• 20 holes of Anaconda Metal Tent Pegs
• In the sleeping cabin is a place for two beds
• very solid and strong lightning
• Two side windows in front (closed with a grid against mosquitoes)
• reverse ventilation system (optimal circulation of air)
• front window with mosquito net, closed + transparent window (during the cold season)
• 10 external fasteners for anti-storm ropes in case of extreme situations
• Weight: approximately 20.5 kg
• Water column: 8000 mm
• Polyester transport bag 210 D with waterproof PVC sheath
• Transport dimensions: 132 x 35 x 35 cm
• the size of the main tent: 510 x 350 x 205 cm
• internal tent / cabin: 400 x 340 x 200 cm
• Inner Tent and Winterskin are available as an option (for a fee)